For the year 2022
we prepared number of changes to further enhance the bike’s durability and reliability.
We also worked intensively throughout the year to ensure that the experience is always unique for you, so the motorcycle brings back a little bit better fun factor and improved rider feeling.
- Reinforced steering neck fitted with all-new DRILL steering with tapered roller bearings for even more durability and stability at higher speeds.
- Replaceable sintered bronze lower control arm for easy servicing and lower running costs.
- Milled and reinforced upper shock mount with new shock characteristic adjustment options.
- Milled upper and lower rear fork arm components for even greater durability.
- Double layered and more durable paintwork on the frame and rear forks.
- Protection of the swingarm against damage by the secondary chain.
- Modified stiffer primary gear cover for a quieter ride with minimal vibration.
- New more durable seamless battery cover brings a new slimmer look to the entire bike.
- Reinforced center tube joint housing the lower fork swingarm and secondary gear axle for further increased durability.
- New higher quality bearings including motor bearings.
- New primary/secondary sprocket to minimize irregularities when riding off-road.
- New footrest holder.
- Reinforced rear mudguard bracket with more rake.
- Larger 52z rosette as standard, bringing more riding pleasure even in the basic setup.
- EVO display as standard.
- New standard white frame colour.
E-SHOP WITH ACCESSORIES AND SP FOR ALL DRILL ONE BIKES
- Rosettes 56 and 60z.
- Primary pinion different numbers of teeth.
- Motor eccentric.
- Finer tensioner – secondary chain eccentric.
- Duralumin motor cover.
- Lever guards.
- Duralumin cover for primary chain.
- Racing engine map.
- Wash plug for motor shaft and pinion side.
- Pads for handlebar stem.
- Lowered and raised saddle.
- Hall probe for engine.
- Extended footrest brackets.